Hello, I’m back again with my favourite make up brushes …
1) The buffer brush, this brush is amazing I use it to buff in my foundation and it makes it easy and quick!
2) Th Real Techniques Bold contour brush, which is amazing! It’s beautiful and it’s the perfect size and shape to fit into my cheek bones and give the perfect blended contour.
3) My Crown angled blush brush is my go to brush it picks up enough colour and is the perfect shape and makes my cheeks just perfect with the Peachykeen Mac blush.
4) My Anastasia double ended brow brush. One end with a spooley and the other end with an angled brush. To be honest I maintain use the spooley I used to use the angled brush when I was using the Anastasia dipbrow. The spooley is great!
5) The Real Technique highlight brush. I don’t think it is a highlight brush but I use it for that as I use the side of the brush to apply my Mac soft and gentle highlight into the right places.
What are your favourite make up brushes?
~~~ Sarah ~~~